ADExternal's PMM Civic aka Orianna

Why do you regret going 40s? Depending on what your wheel specs are, I clear 40s with et35 with no problem.
its not the clearance, its just i wished the tires were a bit thinner haha. looks a bit too "meaty" for tires haha. but i think it should be better once i drop

regardless on the tire meat. Its really on the drop of the car. Youll see several cars that are dropped on steelies when they start but still look better then those who have rims and are not dropped.

regardless on the tire meat. Its really on the drop of the car. Youll see several cars that are dropped on steelies when they start but still look better then those who have rims and are not dropped.
true, thats why i need moar low lol

While I'm saving up for my rims/tpms/tires. Working on two medium projects and DIYs. Cant wait to finish them as parts come in!

I can't wait to see the new suspension/wheel setup along with your "medium projects" lol :D

Last edited:
High quality Oracal 970RA Casting Film Wrap :)

roof-wrap-7.jpg

About 40mins and with an semi experienced buddy. 1-10. 1 being the easy. For someone who has never done it before then the coupe 5, sedan 4. Since I've done most of these mods before, they are usually 1-3 for me....

Wanting to protect the paint, change the look (black always look cleaner), match my new rims setup and I have wrap left over from my last car wrapping.

My vin will still show PMM? Well I won't be crystal black pearl with so.... The black I got is a pure black gloss.

Back