after market motor mounts

jhyred

Body Style
HFP Si
Hey everyone, just made an account on here. Greetings to all! Quick question, what kind of aftermarket motor mounts are out? I do know of boomba ones but I want actual mounts not just the t bone mounts

Boombas, Hasport, and injected stock mounts are the only ones I can think of right now. Hasports are better bc you will feel a lot of vibrations with the Boombas. Injected stock mounts are cost effective.

Welcome to the site!

Does anyone know if the 8th gen civics use the same one? I was comparing them and they looked very similar

Boombas, Hasport, and injected stock mounts are the only ones I can think of right now. Hasports are better bc you will feel a lot of vibrations with the Boombas. Injected stock mounts are cost effective.

Welcome to the site!
you fill more vibration with boomba is because solid bushing and also their **** suck when install due to it crushing subframe. So if you try to go back to stock bushing or hassport mount after boomba you have to pry open your subframe.

real OG motor mounts are hassport or innovative mounts anything else can suck it.

Back