Aftermarket Ebay Taillights

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/23091652921...em=&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr
i know these arnt retrofit lights but if we get enough people to message this ebay seller requesting to create more lights for the coupe and sedan. taillights and headlights could be made. but he needs some people intrested in buying. and if so he will have them made. this could be the first set of aftermarket taillights. if anybody has anywhere you can find aftermarket taillights for 2012 civic coupe. please let me now. im intrested.

^why would you post that in this thread?

As far as the harness goes, don't the HID ballasts draw less power than the halogen bulbs with the exception of when they're igniting?

As far as the harness goes, don't the HID ballasts draw less power than the halogen bulbs with the exception of when they're igniting?
i didnt mean to make people mad. just wanted to expose this seller to try and get some attention for some taillight ideas. sorry.

I'm not mad, just confused. Making a new thread showing those taillights would make more sense in my opinion. They just aren't really relevant in this thread, that's all.

I'm not mad, just confused. Making a new thread showing those taillights would make more sense in my opinion. They just aren't really relevant in this thread, that's all.
i understand. just didnt see the LED taillights thread until after i posted it to here so sorry.

thats true but the initial start up is usually too much for the stock wiring to handle so sometimes only light will ignite while the other wont..

ive done minis in armos headlights and i didnt do any trimming.. what did you have to trim.. i would see you trimming shrouds if you didnt use the mini gatling guns but to mount the projector, there shouldnt be any trimming..

Back