All Parts Currently Available for the 9th Gen 2012 Civic

I gotta feeling it'll be some cool sh!t too :unamusedpopcorn:, that most of us will be swapping bumpers & stuff..

no new news yet. If anything surfaces, it'll be all over the home page and stuff. I'm sure they'll do their best to keep the info under wraps until they have it ready for unveiling/for sale.
cool. Thanks Webby

Genuine JDM Honda Civic Type R Red H Emblems
http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_167/product-892/index.html

Now available for 2DR Coupe (Si and non-Si) front and rear fitment! Note that for the front emblem on the Coupes, we recommend using a little extra double side tape in the middle of the emblem. This is because the emblem is every so slightly larger than the stock one, and the middle portion will not secure that well unless supported underneath by a small extra layer of double sided tape. You can use any brand, but usually we prefer 3M here.

I trust procivic.com with 9th gen parts, because they've helped me answer my questions, and I ordered my D2 Racing RS coilovers, Skunk2 rear camber kits and Ingalls front camber bolts off them recently and everything came on time and smoothly! I'd def vouch for them.

I'm definately considering lowering it about an inch and throwing on the camber kit
welcome! You thinking about using 8th springs, or waiting a little bit on 9th springs?

welcome! You thinking about using 8th springs, or waiting a little bit on 9th springs?
Im originally from LA California, so once I get out of the army in about two more years, I definitely want it suitable for some high speed canyon runs

Back