American Honda Finance double charging customers...

Yes, I received a call from Honda saying that I owed $121,000 on my car. I'm still trying to get it handled.

How do it look like on the bill? Lets say your monthly payment is $300. It will ask you for $600?
OR does it send you two bills asking for $300 each?

How do it look like on the bill? Lets say your monthly payment is $300. It will ask you for $600?
OR does it send you two bills asking for $300 each?

I'd imagine it's a problem with the people who have autopay setup with their payments. So it's automatically withdrawing $600 out of your bank account instead of $300

Yes, I received a call from Honda saying that I owed $121,000 on my car. I'm still trying to get it handled.
As far as I know Honda wouldn't call you to tell you how much you owed them. It sounds to me someone is trying to scam. I believe all correspondence from Honda is in the writen type either email or snail mail. I would call Honda Financial, using the number they provide on your statement, before doing anything else with the people that called you.

As far as I know Honda wouldn't call you to tell you how much you owed them. It sounds to me someone is trying to scam. I believe all correspondence from Honda is in the writen type either email or snail mail. I would call Honda Financial, using the number they provide on your statement, before doing anything else with the people that called you.

It stated it online that I owed that much so I contacted Honda about it and they confirmed that I supposedly owed that much so they are trying to work on fixing that because it is obviously incorrect. Luckily, I do not have automatic payments so more money was not taken out that was necessary.

It stated it online that I owed that much so I contacted Honda about it and they confirmed that I supposedly owed that much so they are trying to work on fixing that because it is obviously incorrect. Luckily, I do not have automatic payments so more money was not taken out that was necessary.
Ah, ok. That really sucks that they think you owe that much. Hopefully your previous statements show otherwise.

Back