Amun_13 Civic 2012 Lx Built Thread

amun_13

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I got my civic September instead of listing I'd like to show pictures as well from beginning to now :)

CAM00556.jpg
When I first got it.

CAM00578.jpg
A week after,I plasti dipped the H logo and the bumper, took off the civic and tinited my windows and a visor

CAM00669.jpg
A month later I got Hids

CAM00678.jpg
Three months after I got it I took it to roll my fenders

CAM00715.jpg
A week after rolling my fenders I installed Tein street advanced coils and wheels.

CAM00748.jpg
Four months after I got it I cut my bumper to install fog lights.

CAM01137_1.png
This is now, six months after I got an Asian grill and the lip kit

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to this forum, I got my civic September instead of listing I'd like to show pictures as well from beginning to now :)

View attachment 12344
When I first got it.

View attachment 12345
A week after,I plasti dipped the H logo and the bumper, took off the civic and tinited my windows and a visor

View attachment 12346
A month later I got Hids

View attachment 12347
Three months after I got it I took it to roll my fenders

View attachment 12348
A week after rolling my fenders I installed Tein street advanced coils and wheels.

View attachment 12349
Four months after I got it I cut my bumper to install fog lights.

View attachment 12352
This is now, six months after I got an Asian grill and the lip kit

i have a base also im digging the cut out for fog lights :dance: how did you pull it off ?

How do you like the tein coilover. Im looking at ordering a set for mine. The pics you have is that dropped all the way or will it go lower than that?

Hi Phillip I loved them sadly I had to get rid of them money issue. But yes thats the lowest it goes not so low I wasnt okay with it at first but I got use to it.

Nice looking FB2, keep it up! After seeing your pics I'm now leaning heavily on getting the Modulo style lip lol. What type of rear visor is that? I like how subtle it is.

Thanks A lot! Its actually for the 8th gen they recently came out with one for the 9th gen and its better fitting I might get one since the one i have right now doesnt fit perfect. im not quite sure whats it called.

Thank you!

I like that lip kit! An nice ride! Can't wait to see what you do 6months from now;)

Thank you! yeah it'll probably look different from six months from now since i no longer have the wheels and coils im getting something different once i have money tho

seen this on instragram! welcome and nice TW !! I need that lip and coils!!!

Thank You!

Car looks great in that last shot. The new grill is really sharp.

Thanks a lot!

looking fine!

Thank you!

Really good progress! I like!!

Thank you!

Your LX is looking sick!! Keep up the good work! What are your future plans?

Thanks a lot! for now buy coils and wheels and get an exauhst also a trunk spoiler and i think thats it for now

Welcome to the site, and good looking car!

Thank you a lot!

i have a base also im digging the cut out for fog lights :dance: how did you pull it off ?

Thank you! it was actually pretty scary when my boyfriend was cutting the holes but he did an okay job lol

Back