Another 15' fg4 in socal

Ya. Pretty straight forward. Only part took long is trimming the under panel so the brace would sit flush.

Review on xbrace
Afyer having the brave for a few days. And been driving alot. This mod is one of the best mods you can do to your car. Its night and day in corners. It made the car have ALOT less bodyroll. I can push corners alot harder and on crusing you wont feel a body roll as much that you wont even slow down and jus cruise or even go faster. Sumx i dnt even notice im speeding up on corners hehe. Cant wait to finish bracing.

Been datalogging for the past week. I used vdyno for awhile now even back in my LX. I liked it it was free but it was very inconsistant. I subscribed for vits edyno to test it out and compare numbers. I uploaded 3 datalogs and all of them was very close. compared to vdyno. On edyno my car is around 170whp with SAE correction. With vdyno my car was like 150-160 with sae correction. Will keep datalogging this week related to weight reduction. uploadfromtaptalk1425967271152.png

Okay i finished datalogging today comparing the Stock SI wheels vs my wheels. I tried my best to repeat and be as similar as i can be on every datalog. I only go to one spot in my area for WOT pulls and its empty 1.5miles straight away and its flat. After doing 2 datalogs each for stock wheels and my light weight wheels this is the dyno that i have come up with.stockwheelsvskosei.pngAs you can see i did lose some hp and some torque. Keep in mind i only mounted 2 stockwheels on the front. Now as i saw this i was thinking it feels too much of a difference from the50lb wheesl from my 35lb wheels. So what i did i took a look at how many secs it would take from 22mph to 60mph since we cant do a datalog from a dig bc itll just give me inconsistant numbers from wheels spins. So what i found on the datalogs i took:

Stock wheels(2Front): 22- 60mph 7.2-7.3 secs
My wheels: 22 - 60mph 6.3secs

It was a SECOND faster!!!! =]
Will continue on updating as parts come in.

Another update. Install Buddy Club CrankPully today and did datalogs. Heres the results. You can see on my previous Dyno stock motor vs this one with the pully installed. Gain around 6whp and 4lbs of torque. I averaged out the 2 datalogs with the pully. stockwpully.png

Looking really solid man, liking the build a lot. The flashpro OTS reflash worth anything at all? Assuming your still stock on the engine mods

Looking really solid man, liking the build a lot. The flashpro OTS reflash worth anything at all? Assuming your still stock on the engine mods
Im on stock map. Im jus datalogging away. Big plans for this week. If everything goes well i will update. Reflash not worth it IMO.

c85a3792d74d021eb2c38f0219d19420.jpg

Ran at fontana speedway today. My best time. First time doing 1/4th. I can cut maybe .1 or .2 more. Ran against a couple 9thgen. One fully bolted on with skunk2 i/dp/e with tune. He ran 14.8 or 9 fastest et i think.

The other had takeda intake and cat. He ran 15.5 fastest et.

** Im still not tuned.

Back