Another 9th gen bites the dust :-(

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
According to the News Report, The boyfriend had his gas tanks in the back he used for welding. She hit her trunk release on the remote and BOOOOOOMMM!!!!!! lol. Luckily no one was hurt.

Happened in Stoneham MA at a BJ's wholesale store.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/bost...on/-/11984708/18302074/-/7vnw0mz/-/index.html

civicboom.jpg

Gas is so dangerous! I had a something blow in my face last week at work. It was a unit i was testing with a nitrogen tank and the regulator quit working, causing excessive pressure and boom right in my face. Luckly I was wearing all the proper PPE for the job and was able to walk away. I know this had to scar everyone in the near vicinity, glad no one was hurt.

I'd pee my pants if I hit my trunk lid open button and this happened... I'd unbolt my RBC and get my sub out and walk home.

That's a very scary moment.

Let's not forget that they should have had a HAZ-MAT sticker on all 4 sides..... which I'm sure will be brought up by the police/fire department.

At 1st I thought it was one of those heavy duty trunk springs............(glad no one was hurt, but that goes without saying)

Let's not forget that they should have had a HAZ-MAT sticker on all 4 sides..... which I'm sure will be brought up by the police/fire department.

Im not sure we have that law in MA. unless its a truck hauling hazmat

Back