Any exhaust I can buy and keep OEM downpipe?

clash0901

Hello! I searched the forum but did not find my answer.

I want to buy a catback but keep my oem downpipe. I haven't been under the car enough to study it but what exhaust will bolt up to my stock downpipe if any? What size is the stock downpipe?

Thanks!

Any of the available exhausts and downpipes are interchangeable.

Really? So a 3 inch catback and 2.5 inch catback with both bolt up to the stock downpipe no problem?

If so that's awesome! lol

Not much. I rubbed a 5 foot section of my stock exhaust off so it's super loud. I wanna get something stainless so it's a stronger metal. That's all lol.

For exhaust I recommend q300 or full race. For DP anything that's 3".

yes, literally a 5 foot section is gone at the bottom. I will take a picture tonight haha.

Honestly, the noise doesn't concern me. Plus staying oem downpipe means I get to keep my cat. It won't be as loud as a catless DP.

If you are just going for replacement, why not find someone who is selling their stock exhaust?

If you are looking for a certain sound, there are better exhausts than the DC.

If you are just going for replacement, why not find someone who is selling their stock exhaust?

If you are looking for a certain sound, there are better exhausts than the DC.

I'm going for replacement and sound on a budget lol. Stock exhaust I can probably get for $200. This one is $420 shipped which isn't bad in my opinion.

Do you know of a cheaper place for exhausts? The q300 would be perfect. Or anything else. Like I said IDC how loud it is lol.

I'm going for replacement and sound on a budget lol. Stock exhaust I can probably get for $200. This one is $420 shipped which isn't bad in my opinion.

Do you know of a cheaper place for exhausts? The q300 would be perfect. Or anything else. Like I said IDC how loud it is lol.

On a budget will be tough when it comes to the better quality exhausts. Full-Race is a great sounding exhaust and top notch quality, but it is $600.

Take a look at our vendors, see what they have, and message them for pricing and make note that you are a forum member.

On a budget will be tough when it comes to the better quality exhausts. Full-Race is a great sounding exhaust and top notch quality, but it is $600.

Take a look at our vendors, see what they have, and message them for pricing and make note that you are a forum member.

I'm going to do that right now. I feel like my only other option is Tsudo and I hate that company. Had them before and fitment is a nightmare.

Dc Sports at least has a good reputation even from way back in the day.

Thanks for all your help!

I'm going to do that right now. I feel like my only other option is Tsudo and I hate that company. Had them before and fitment is a nightmare.

Dc Sports at least has a good reputation even from way back in the day.

Thanks for all your help!

Tsudo is the loudest of them all and many get rid of it rather quickly.

Always glad to help.

Back