Anyone heading to honda day in April?

• Staff
Have you been to past events?

• Staff
^^^disregard. I just saw your post in the other thread

I'd like to go but I don't think they will let me take the time off work (I need to take off 2 days as it's about a 15 hour drive from here). A few people I know are going up for the weekend, my friend Ken is racing his CRX there that weekend.

Ken4.jpg

Ken1.jpg

Ken2.jpg

• Staff
you know the owner? That's cool - his car was in numerous vids I saw on YT for hondaday

Yeah, I've known Ken for quite a few years. He always paints his car to match his current truck that he tows it with, lol. It was lime green the first few years I knew him, then blue, now the red for the past 2 years. The sport compact drag race scene is pretty small here where I'm from so we all know each other one way or another. Because our season is so short here in Canada he races in the US a lot. We don't really have enough events geared towards sport compacts here either (each track in the Province usually only hosts one SC event per year) so if he wants to race many "comparables" he's got to travel. Well if you go to Honda Day make sure to cheer him on!

If it's anything like the Honda Day in Englishtown, I don't feel like baby sitting my car the whole time for fear of douche bags trying to damage/steal it. I went a couple years back with my 8th Si and some prick tried getting into it right in front of my face

maybe they just wanted to see how comfy your seats were? :oops:

Granted they were comfy I doubt that was their intentions lol. It's like a giant b20 meet :bleh:

did you put your car in the show?? thats the only time im bringing my car. lolll my stock 9th =p

all sorts of people go to the meet. You can park in a parking lot and check out the drag contests or whatever else you want to do.

Damn! Further than I thought

113 mi, 2 hours 7 mins (in current traffic)

Back