Are 2014 and 2015 Civics 100% identical?

djtanng

I just bought a 2015 EX sedan recently and can't find any info online what so ever on any differences between the two at all.

Most sites say that there is "little" difference between the two, but they never define "little". I know I don't need to know, but my OCD wants to know. lol.. Even if it's as minor as the dip stick being a different color.

Does anyone know?

PS: A bit off subject but who sells a good steering wheel cover?

I just bought a 2015 EX sedan recently and can't find any info online what so ever on any differences between the two at all.

Most sites say that there is "little" difference between the two, but they never define "little". I know I don't need to know, but my OCD wants to know. lol.. Even if it's as minor as the dip stick being a different color.

Does anyone know?

To the best of my knowledge 2014 and 2015 coupes and sedans are respectively 100% identical. If you want to go ocd you could go as far as to check the online parts number listings for all of the parts of the cars down to every nut and bolt.

Does anyone know?

Little minor diffrences. https://www.cars.com/articles/2014/09/2015-honda-civic-whats-changed/

I found steering wheel covers are hard to come buy because of the small diameter.

I was always the first one to say that I hated steering wheel covers... but not as much as I hate the feel of the material used for steering wheels on the 2015 EX I have (exactly the same feel as my old 04 EX). So I went out on a limb and bought this a few months ago, and I have to admit I don't mind it. Blends well with the steering wheel color (not obnoxiously colored and isn't shag-themed) and provides a comfortable grip (for me at least).

Amazon product
View: http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Carbon-Fiber-Steering-Accent/dp/B00HNW8MJ4/ref=sr_1_25?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1457930502&sr=1-25&keywords=steering+wheel+cover

The head units firmware is upgraded for 2015. I have a 14 si, ex, and a 15si. The only difference I notice is the radio preset stations are lined across the bottom of the screen making for easier access to presets.

Back