Asian 9th Gen Civic Mugen & Modulo in AT mode with SOHC?

Tak

New York City
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Sedan (FB2)
Hi guys,

I am browsing Asian Honda website and looking at the Specs.
http://www.hondaphil.com/model/civic/

In Philippine, there are 9th Gen Mugen & Modulo. However, both are in AT mode with SOHC engine that only draw 150+HP. And these are their premium. Their premium seem like an EX-L in USDM with a body kit and perhaps a larger exhaust and cai, etc. I can't believe our USDM Si outperforms the Mugen.

Any reason why they only got AT mode with SOHC in their Mugen & Modulo?

mmm..... let's talk

Any reason why they only got AT mode with SOHC in their Mugen & Modulo?

Usually the reason companies release just an AT in a area/country is they have checked the sales of cars in the previous years and have found, not enough sales/interest in owning a ST, so it's not worth the money to make something that isn't selling...... And that goes for pretty much all differences in models.... not just the tranny.

Japan didn't even get the 9th gen civic. Some areas don't get the SI.

That's from 2014. You realize the 10th gen civic will be at dealerships in like 3 weeks?
10thcivic.com

That's from 2014. You realize the 10th gen civic will be at dealerships in like 3 weeks?
10thcivic.com
I know that though. I just pull out the information and wonder their top of the line Mugen or Modulo has a low HP. That is not cool for car modding enthusiasts.

How can they mod the R20 SOHC engine? Any super charge or Turbo fo R20 SOHC you know of in any Asia countries?

Thanks

That is not cool for car modding enthusiasts.
How do you think people in Japan feel? They go from having an 8th gen type r to not even having a civic.

Back