Asteezy88's 2012 si new and improved

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I Lowered the car a little bit more all the way around and got some fresh pics of it this morning! Here it is finally getting closer to how I want but still looking for gold rims :D

SUSPENSION

-Esr 17x9.5 metallic burgandy 215/45 velozza
-K sport coilovers
-Spec D rear camber kit with skunk2 bushings
EXTERIOR
-K playground mugen wing
-carbon fiber rear window visor
-Spec D projector headlights with led strip (not wired yet)
-Red honda badges of course
ENGINE
-Injen cold air intake
- full race catless 3" downpipe
-tsudo catback
-flash pro with vit tune

IMG_5611.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_5605.jpg IMG_5619.jpg IMG_5624.jpg

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 166
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
The spec d camber kit looks like a Skunk2 replica. Maybe the replacement Skunk2 bushings will fit.

That's a good idea I never thought of that. They would be pretty universal since they fit in the same place right?
@Dar-Dar

I bought some Dorman camber arms which are basically SPC camber arms but with the Dorman name on the box. I paid under $100 shipped for them on Amazon.

image.jpg image.jpg

What? Dorman parts are normally lower quality than oem. Like the cheap $30 control arms I've had on my car for a couple of days. Lol. Are they reps or exact copies?

What? Dorman parts are normally lower quality than oem. Like the cheap $30 control arms I've had on my car for a couple of days. Lol. Are they reps or exact copies?
Neither a rep or copies, they are actual SPC arms in a Dorman box. They are the steel one but still a good deal. From what I found online, Dorman recently started putting them in they own boxes where as before you would get them in the actual SPC boxes.

Edit: they are aluminum camber arms. :)

Last edited:
@Dar-Dar @Nomar06 i just ordered new skunk2 bushings that will be arrive hopefully today! 55$ for 8 of them lol they were all shot. I will post some pics when they arrive.

Well i pulled the trigger so we shall find out what our 120$ bought lol but for a full front/rear camber adjust I couldn't pass up

Any civic vendor with Godspeed rear camber arms fit the 06+ and the part number matched a 06-11 so I'm guessing yes. They should arrive tomorrow so I'll be able to confirm. If they are SPC's reboxed then others should score on this deal. BTW nice ride @Asteezy88 looks good

Stopped home on lunch and CONFIRMED! Anyone looking for SPC arms for cheap jump on it. Came in a blank box but 100% SPC product. Incredibly happy

I'm about to buy a set, when I go to check out is it $50.74 per camber arm or set? Select 2? Lol

Back