ATL Si is staying clean

ATL Si

Atlanta GA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5

These are just two I snapped really quick. The important stuff is on the inside :D
DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

Here's my build on the 8th: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/car-...fe-gives-you-lemons-go-k24-atl-sis-build.html

IMO, people my age are too caught up with making a car look flashy and stupid. It's a car! The fun comes from the thrill of driving.

Is it a bunch of ricers or something? I've never been, but people want me to go. I had an SAT class last year when it was in the atl haha

Yeah I went to one in ATL back when "Rusty McSlammington" was still "alive"

It depends...you get both. Just with the 8th meets. There was always someone that seemed a bit ricey compared to the rest...you just strive not to be THAT person :rotfl:
I think that's partially why some of the ATL meets died out, because a lot of the newer kids started coming around that didn't know much and started ricing the hell outta their 8ths

Yeah I went to one in ATL back when "Rusty McSlammington" was still "alive"

It depends...you get both. Just with the 8th meets. There was always someone that seemed a bit ricey compared to the rest...you just strive not to be THAT person :rotfl:
I think that's partially why some of the ATL meets died out, because a lot of the newer kids started coming around that didn't know much and started ricing the hell outta their 8ths

I like to think that I'm a good example of what younger kids can do when they mod cars :D

Thanks. It's an absolute blast to drive, but my dad is having me sell it for college. :( He wants me in something that is less extreme

Oh, that's disappointing. :sadface:

Yeah I know, but he bought me the car to start out with so I can't b****. Plus it'll probably be a good long-term financial decision. But I'm sad for now haha

any idea what you'll be getting in place of the si?

so a turbo/sc car, or a gto is less extreme than a civic Si???

Really? I didn't know that.

Yeah...sold all the mods off the Si and bought the '99 M3... then paid the Si into college.
Broke my heart... I LOVED that Si...still do.... but some things are more important...

Should we move this into a new thread so we're not thread jacking? lolol

so a turbo/sc car, or a gto is less extreme than a civic Si???

Well when the Si has a 12.5:1 K24, stiff suspension and practically solid mounts, you can see where my dad is coming from haha

Yeah...sold all the mods off the Si and bought the '99 M3... then paid the Si into college.
Broke my heart... I LOVED that Si...still do.... but some things are more important...

Should we move this into a new thread so we're not thread jacking? lolol

Haha probably but I dunno what to call it. Maybe just move over to the GA chat thread? :giggle:

So.....update. Talked furiously with my dad and had him drive the car. He decided to let me keep it! Getting dynoed again on the 24th too :vtec:

Back