Austin's Official Chat Thread

sup dude that was me at the car wash. i hate using the auto-washes but it was too cold. getting springs/konis/rsb installed next weekend so i wont be so stock anymore :)

Whats up man, yeah that car wash gets packed on weekends especially Sunday. Let me know how the car feels after your mods!

Me and a couple 9th Gens got together to do them one weekend. Still needing to adjust them though...

Whats up man, yeah that car wash gets packed on weekends especially Sunday. Let me know how the car feels after your mods!

Me and a couple 9th Gens got together to do them one weekend. Still needing to adjust them though...
I'm gonna check out this place: http://onizukadesign.com/jerrys/ for an alignment, a couple of the google reviewers mentioned the had their coils adjusted there and he did a good job it seems like few options for suspension shops around here since soulspeed isnt taking new work.

Cool man nice ride!

Anyone interested in getting together for a meet/cruise and just hanging out? Its usually a bunch of Hondas and friends of friends with other makes as well.

Last edited:
Sunday at 7am we are meeting at Home Depot in Round Rock (next to Twin Peaks and Wal-Mart off 35) and are heading out together from there to Cars & Coffee in Leander. If anyone wants to come make sure to be there at 7am.

Just letting anyone know that already doesn't; we are meeting up this Saturday (March 1st) in Austin with a few people driving down from Dallas (fellow 9th Gens) and maybe a couple from San Antonio/Houston. We will be meeting up, eat, car wash, cruising, photo shoot, and then go somewhere (in no order) where we can hang out and chill such as Dave n' Busters or something fun.

It would be cool if everyone was able to come to Austin and meet fellow members and see all the cars in person and take some pictures. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know.

Yukki
by Daniel Michael, on Flickr

Just letting anyone know that already doesn't; we are meeting up this Saturday (March 1st) in Austin with a few people driving down from Dallas (fellow 9th Gens) and maybe a couple from San Antonio/Houston. We will be meeting up, eat, car wash, cruising, photo shoot, and then go somewhere (in no order) where we can hang out and chill such as Dave n' Busters or something fun.

It would be cool if everyone was able to come to Austin and meet fellow members and see all the cars in person and take some pictures. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know.

Yukki
by Daniel Michael, on Flickr
Also holy **** that is a nice shot and car.

Thanks and any dealership I ask if they can install anything I have always gotten "sorry we don't touch aftermarket anything".

Yea I was surprised they handled this for me, they even drilled the extra hole for the RSB. Really good guys over there.

I'm in Austin now. I just saw a TW '13 Si sedan at the downtown Whole Foods Market today. His license plate said CIVIC SI. I haven't seen many 9th gen Si's here though. There were tons in Jacksonville. I see a lot of Tesla Model S's here.

Yeah we have a bunch of Model S' around downtown. I see more than 9th Gens, but stock 8th Gens are everywhere most don't mod.

Last edited:
Back