Auto armor

ac3jason

Maryland, Germantown
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Has anyone purchased Auto armor for their car at the dealership and filed a claim?

I bought my car during the winter and it was damaged quickly. From a salt truck spraying its damned salt everywhere. Along with daily drives through snow and salty roads. I'm about to file a claim so they can repair the salt damage that was done to my paint. Ive got little holes from the salt around the front of my car and scuff marks on the side of my car. A burn on the passanger seat and a stain under my sons car seat. Auto armor covers salt damage, burns, and stains. So everything should go smoothly.

Has anyone had work done from this company? How did it go? What did you have done? How did they fix it? Thanks for your time guys!

they cover accidental damage under the policy?

they cover accidental damage under the policy?
Not for external. Just interior. Like no more than 2 inch cuts, fast food stains, burns with 1 inch in diameter. May be a .5" off with the measurements but you get what I mean. As for external, its just salt damage, uv ray damage, burns (not sure if theres a measurement for that), and more... I'll post a link of the actual policy with whats covered soon. Omw to work atm.

12672ae817cd691fe33ec992d3a49567.jpg

Sorry I couldnt find a digital copy. So I took a pic on my phone.

I would wager they'll say the marks on the front were caused by stone chips, but it'll be interesting to see what they say. The burn mark shouldn't be any problem since it's listed as an item. Keep us posted.

I would wager they'll say the marks on the front were caused by stone chips, but it'll be interesting to see what they say. The burn mark shouldn't be any problem since it's listed as an item. Keep us posted.
I wouldn't be surprised. Im ready for that battle. My poor si got beat up during winter. Only car I have

Back