Autocityimports.com

Cody Hockett

Ohio
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
LX
Whooooooo!!!!

Now, that that's out of the way, Exciting news to share with whoever's interested! Bummed as I was with the (basically) lack of aftermarket support, I decided to contact the afore-mentioned website to see if they would be willing to expand to a new market (R18 owners, sorry Si guys...) I promptly received this email the next day

thank you for the email. i'm gonna forward this info over to Dan. (dan@autocityimports.com) He handles our 8th Civic market and will assist you with parts on your 9th Gen.
thank you.

The day after THAT, I received THIS email!

Hello Cody,
Yes I received your email! I also own an r18 (2009 asm coupe) and understand exactly were your coming from! I Plan on trying to get some cool products and deals for the r18 only crowd. As far as a test car , I will talk to joe about it, even if we can't have a full test case, I'm sure we can work with you to give you some really good promo deals such as photos and reviews etc. Is there anything you were particularly looking for the r18?

Sent from my iPhone

Who said customer service is dead? Anyways, I'll post the updates here as I receive them, but in the meanwhile, perhaps we should show some support to those who are willing to help US out! Head to autocityimports.com and see if they can get you the part you've had your eye on! Most of their prices are solid, as well! If you don't see the part you were looking for, send their customer service an email, and hopefully they'll look to add that item to their stock. From what I've experienced, they're real nice people!

Update: Working with the website to settle promo prices. These guys are really helpful and always seem to reply in a timely manner. Will post again after I hear back from Dan on prices, then I plan on posting some review articles for whatever parts they want evaluated. So stoked to see some support for the R18!!!!!

he emailed me back and everything but I just kind of lost interest in the supplier. They weren't worried about trying to develop new parts for the 2012. At all.

Back