automatic passenger window

acatabian

i drive a civic si coupe, and one thing i wish they had was the passenger side window to be automatic as well.

is there any way to wire the window to do that?

You should def look into this. On my 330i all 4 windows are one touch up or down. So much nicer.....it's the little thing right? lol

the honda system might be difficult to retrofit, i recall reading someone trying to put a auto drivers window on their DX 8th gen, and its more than just changing the switch, you have to also change the window regulators and run extra wires because the regulators talk back to the switch to indicate when theyve hit an obstruction.

that being said, supposedly the new acura ILX is electronically related to the civic and it could be a source of parts

Im not sure for the coupe but I was driving my sisters 2012 accord and the power window buttons look identical to my civic sedans buttons which lead me to believe if I get some from an accord ill be able to put auto Windows on my passenger side , just something to think about

I wonder if the part numbers from a 2013 Accord driver window switch and 2012 Civic switch are the same. The Accord Coupe has auto up for both doors.

edit..... Nope, but close, sorta

Civic ---- 35750-TS8-A21

Accord---- 35750-T3L-C01

Last edited:
Back