Bad Day!!!

def sucks, but the other person is at fault. They should have received a ticket for the accident, and their insurance will take care of the expenses.

def sucks, but the other person is at fault. They should have received a ticket for the accident, and their insurance will take care of the expenses.

That's what I was thinking.

I got rear ended here. Other person got ticket. I called ins company and got my car fixed the next day.

Paid for my rental and all.

Just like yours was only bumper damage. Still sucks though.

Ouch... I would be pissed. Got rear ended in the VW and it sucks. The first hit alone sucks, let alone being catapulted into a truck in front of you.. Tow hitches and lowered cars = shitty day. Hope you get it fixed :)

I just post in this thread yesterday, then today I get into an accident.

3 cars. I'm at the front. Traffic comes to a stop. I do so at a steady pace, no last minute braking. Plenty of distance from the car in front of me.

I end up getting hit from behind by someone who was also hit from behind and pushed into me.

My rear bumper is just cracked, really not even that noticeable, but of course am already in the works of getting this sorted. Lady at the end got the ticket as she should've. We both spoke with her ins company. Will get sorted. This is my 8th gen.

Ok so i pick up police report, and her statement was that i came from nowhere in front of her and she didnt see me! WoW!!! I hope this doesnt affect me in anyway. How did i come out of nowhere when im stopped at a red light?! What do u guys think? Help please.

Maybe you and your car were beamed down by aliens. :pat:

Sounds like she's trying to deflect responsibility from rear ending you.

In PA, rear ending another car, regardles of anything, becomes the "rear ender's" fault. Additionally, if a driver strikes a stopped car, it is automatically their fault also. So in PA, she would be at fault on two counts.

I don't get how there can be any reasonable explanation that would relieve her of responsibility.

She can say aliens took over her body...the police should have already said she's at fault.

^ hahahahaha. Another thing is most of u guys said she should have gotten a ticket, and the cop just told her to go!! So do u guys think ill be ok?

Basically she's "saying" that see was paying "SO little" attention that you appeared in her conscious sight even though "you had been sitting at the ______ for over _ _ min./sec. .... etc. .............. get your wording down...... Be sure to bring up how long you had been "stopped". Kind of like how long that fish was you caught.......

Back