Baltimore civics come one come all

Stoe

Just looking for some local guys who love there civics maybe hit up some local meets , oc runs stuff like thatif ur interested hit me up one this fourm or send me a pm

Hello! I'm live in the Baltimore area but I don't own a 9th Civic. I haven't seen many.. mainly base models.

Where in Baltimore are you from? Like Baltimore city?

Towson area yea I have not seen one 9th gen si yet but really just looking to get a bunch of civic enthusiast together

Booty, were you involved in 8th civic meets around your area?

i dont live in the area much anymore, but i will be bouncing back and forth between baltimore and georgetown this summer for work

Towson area yea I have not seen one 9th gen si yet but really just looking to get a bunch of civic enthusiast together

I work in Towson actually. I've also never seen a 9th Gen Si either in person.. :(

Booty, were you involved in 8th civic meets around your area?

Yes I was but the Baltimore Area didn't really have a big 8th Civic community (well meet wise).. :( Most of the bigger meets were down in the NoVa area. I went to a few big ones down there. Sucked because it was about an hour or so (depending on traffic) and then the $2/toll each way :/ (Baltimore Tunnel)

Well if ur interested Iv got a nice new one that I could use some ideas for maybe get some buddies together a go for a run somewhere?

Yeah.

There are quite a bit of nice roads up north/east of Towson. (Jarrettsville Pike.. Baldwin Mill Road.. Harford Road..) just to name a few which I'm sure you have heard of.

BTW: I have a '07 Subaru WRX.

Lol that's funny I ran one of them today on 83 but he got way to into it and I let go no need to weave in rush hour

And yea Iv lived here my hole life so I know my way around pretty well

Lol that's funny I ran one of them today on 83 but he got way to into it and I let go no need to weave in rush hour

Yeah not worth it.

And yea Iv lived here my hole life so I know my way around pretty well

Yeah I live right next to Martin State Airport down off RT43 (White Marsh) if you know where that is.

Yea when I realized we were already doing 96 and I watch him shoot across two lanes of traffic I gave up yea I know where that area not to well but I do know it

It's looking like Sunday's gonna be the day to meet up got a bunch of buddy's that wanna go that work with you bootyluvr?

It's looking like Sunday's gonna be the day to meet up got a
bunch of buddy's that wanna go that work with you bootyluvr?

Sorry. It isn't going to work.. :( I already have some stuff planned.

spotted this about 15 mins ago on I795/I695

I was in the fast lane going the speed limit of course and was like OMG an Si lol and I slowed down to take the pic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333031514045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333031514045.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 14
That suxs about Sunday and damn really kinda sux I now no longer am the only 9th gen si in Baltimore just this morning I saw a civic 9th but it wasn't an si. Good eye though lol atleast it's a 4 door and I have the coupe

well if you run into him again, you will have some cards soon.

Back