Banned!

lgvtec

so i got banned from *************** for posting useless topics on there website they told me not to post the topic again so i did it wasn't racial or offensive in any kinda way i was just using an urban term and they banned me for this.But when it comes to their admin they can post whatever useless **** they want all i was trying to do was spark a random funny conversation with other members and i got banned for it these guy are like nazis on this website i think they need to calm down i know they are trying to protect the website from flamers and keyboard warrior's but these guys go too far

Welcome to the forum lgvtec
We're definitely looking for fresh and exciting content. I'm usually posting interesting news about cars, stuff on mashable.com and anything that seems way out there and crazy. Hopefully you'll be someone that can help us contribute to some off-beat talking :) We're a friendly group here and quite relaxed. Hope you enjoy your stay!

jasonandre - the butler didn't bring me mine last night :\

:bighug: Arm0ged0n

Welcome! :wavey:

Pull up a comfy chair.

20l15l5.jpg

welcome to the site :wavey: post up some pics of your ride :bananapop:

You recognized that I was a woman :excited: Do you know how rare that is on the forum? :rotfl: EVEN WITH THE AVATAR AND USERNAME :rotfl:
I can't tell you how many times I've been called "Bro"
lol yeah i guess its cause theres not much female car enthusiasts out there

If your talking about a certain 8 site, join the club.... I got permabanned for saying how it sucks they haven't sent out shirts yet for a meet a in Sept. and then questioning why they deleted that post...

I banned myself. I also did bad things cause well.... hahah... anyway it's better here.

Back