Bartjo06's 2012 RR Civic Si Coupe Build

Bartjo06

Old Town, ME
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey everyone!

I'm coming from the fullsize truck world and recently (9/4/2012) traded my 2009 Sierra in on a 2012 Rallye Red Civic Si coupe. So far, I am incredibly happy with the car... especially the gas mileage. I haven't done a lot to the car as of yet since I've only had it two weeks but it's coming along.

Some pictures from the day after I bought the car:

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Current Mod List:

Exterior:

-Removed front license plate bracket
-Removed VTEC stickers
-GRFXP yellow fog light overlays
-GRFXP gloss black Si overlays
-10% rear, 35% side windows tint
-TRS Morimoto 5000k HIDs

Interior:

-Honda All-Weather floor mats

And, as of this weekend:

Installed GRFXP yellow fog light overlays
2012-09-15_09-16-29_253.jpg

And GRFXP gloss black Si overlays
2012-09-17_10-09-28_108.jpg

All the vehicles: GF's 2012 Accord Coupe, my Si, and my bike

2012-09-16_17-00-28_982.jpg

As of 2/20/2013

Installed 10% rear and 35% side window tint.

IMG_20130220_075850_zpsc12f4104.jpg

IMG_20130220_075932_zps669ce3b3.jpg

Last edited:
awsome and congrats :think: im wondering why i like ur car so much ?????
OH YEAH i got the same 1 LMAO ! I LOVE IT !
im also feeling the si overlay hmmmmm:think:

Haha thanks a bunch, I'm a huge fan of white vehicles and that's what I've had in the past but this red is really growing on me. The Si overlays were a pain to install, but I like the look a lot too. GRFXP definitely has quality stuff.

Looking good. I don't think I've seen anyone with the SI overlay yet...it's a nice touch. Any future mods in the back of your mind yet?

Thank you webby. When I first got the car I figured it was going to be my DD and I wouldn't do anything to it but I'm already finding a bunch of things I want to do 2 weeks into owning it. I think for now tint, WeatherTech mats and some snow tires before winter. Over the winter I think I'm going to grab some coil overs and wheels of some sort (possibly Avant Garde M310s). Eventually a Full-Race DP and catback along with a tune whenever the software comes out.

It is in Maine, at a mountain I grew up near called Bigrock in Northern Maine. I get to go a lot less than I would like to since I graduated college but it's by far my favorite past time. My girlfriend and I try to make it to Sugarloaf or Sunday River several times during the winter if the schedule permits now.

since we have the same color here just in case u want some ideas ;)

the hood is a great way to avoid speed niks for the winter i already had two of them the first month i had the car it drove me insnae :banghead::banghead::banghead: .....i think in my opinion the paint is too soft it gets damaged too easy ..

Back