Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Thanks the 13s looks the best in white. I brought mine from Honda Tyson corner in VA. Mostly everyone that live in the DMV buys cars from VA the cars are normally cheaper

Yea, I was gonna buy mine there...was talking to mike the store manager over there, but at that time they only had the dyno blue and so I found one in woodbridge VA. You got it at a good price?

Yea, I was gonna buy mine there...was talking to mike the store manager over there, but at that time they only had the dyno blue and so I found one in woodbridge VA. You got it at a good price?

Yea I talked to mike and Todd ended up selling me the car. It took 2 weeks to get this car from Canada the way I wanted. Yea I got it for 23991 off the door. They cut me a nice deal since it took so long to get it.

:omg: 23991! damnnn I hope they loaded up the car lol. But regardless it is worth every penny , so far you and I are the only taffy white 13's i know of in the dmv. :domokundance:

:omg: 23991! damnnn I hope they loaded up the car lol. But regardless it is worth every penny , so far you and I are the only taffy white 13's i know of in the dmv. :domokundance:

Lol my car have every option you could get. And there is three of us! Me you and my friend JR he had is first! Got his In march I believe but it just us and a PMM that's it. I'm the only one with a NAV system I think. chadoku Where are you located in the DMV?

DAMNNNN!!! oh yeah u got the navi thats why ..did u get the free door guards and visors and mud guards ?? :dance: :dance: :dance: ...lol. Im in Springfield VA not tooo far yall. So your buddy got his SI in march!!! yea he's first born then lol i got mine 1st week of april. I cant get enough of this car though lol

DAMNNNN!!! oh yeah u got the navi thats why ..did u get the free door guards and visors and mud guards ?? :dance: :dance: :dance: ...lol. Im in Springfield VA not tooo far yall. So your buddy got his SI in march!!! yea he's first born then lol i got mine 1st week of april. I cant get enough of this car though lol

I had the door cars on and mud guard on but once I saw in person I had them take it back off it looked ugly. But I think I am going to get mud guards back and I want the visor. They didn't have any in stock at time i bought. We all go ours with a month if each other. He got his the 1st week of march you got yours the 1st week if April and I got mine on may 1st! :rotfl;

Have you done any mods to yours?

Get the visor bro its pimp, the door guard looks fine as long as u get it body color. I just installed my injen cai and dropped it on eibach pro kits, lovin it more. Faster response and its screams beast. hmu if yall wana link up sometime will roll in packs hahaha

Get the visor bro its pimp, the door guard looks fine as long as u get it body color. I just installed my injen cai and dropped it on eibach pro kits, lovin it more. Faster response and its screams beast. hmu if yall wana link up sometime will roll in packs hahaha

That will work for me! I need a good rolling shot of this car. Do you have pics of you CAI installed? I'm still trying to see where it goes down and turns at?

When I lowered my car it will be on sportlines for sure. I had prokits on my 8thgen then sportlines the BC ram type coils

That will work for me! I need a good rolling shot of this car. Do you have pics of you CAI installed? I'm still trying to see where it goes down and turns at?

When I lowered my car it will be on sportlines for sure. I had prokits on my 8thgen then sportlines the BC ram type coils

Ill take a pic for you in a bit, it was a pretty easy install didnt have to remove/relocate the battery. and the stock airbox takes up a lot of space bro. Once you have the cai in there it would look a lot less cluttered. Sportlines would be beast, I just didnt wana camber my car so i went with the pro kit hehe next is exhaust for me maybe a q300. Im kinda 50/50 on flashpro though lol, coz of the warranty. Ur 8th gen looks beast though, you dont miss it at all? lol

Ill take a pic for you in a bit, it was a pretty easy install didnt have to remove/relocate the battery. and the stock airbox takes up a lot of space bro. Once you have the cai in there it would look a lot less cluttered. Sportlines would be beast, I just didnt wana camber my car so i went with the pro kit hehe next is exhaust for me maybe a q300. Im kinda 50/50 on flashpro though lol, coz of the warranty. Ur 8th gen looks beast though, you dont miss it at all? lol

Yea it looks like the stock air box is way bigger than the 8thgen. Prokit Ride so nice. I swear they are just a comfortable as stock. I might get them as well because I forgot I would need camber arms and camber bolts. Flashpro is soooooooo needed! You can ways flash it back to stock for warranty work. Really easy. I was thinking about the q300 as well. But I'm leaning towards the full race exhaust again it just sounds so good. But the q300 is so quiet and nice. But I do miss my 8thgen power! But not that headache it was giving me. My girl like my 9thgen way better :shrug: so my 9thgen will get up in the high 390whp or 400whp one day

Yea it looks like the stock air box is way bigger than the 8thgen. Prokit Ride so nice. I swear they are just a comfortable as stock. I might get them as well because I forgot I would need camber arms and camber bolts. Flashpro is soooooooo needed! You can ways flash it back to stock for warranty work. Really easy. I was thinking about the q300 as well. But I'm leaning towards the full race exhaust again it just sounds so good. But the q300 is so quiet and nice. But I do miss my 8thgen power! But not that headache it was giving me. My girl like my 9thgen way better :shrug: so my 9thgen will get up in the high 390whp or 400whp one day

Even better than stock springs! I really wanted to get flashpro but someone told me that dealers can still find out if the ecu was flashed. Full race is good, i just dont like to be bothered by getting pulled over, lotsa popos in this joint lol. so i opt for the subtle q300. But thats prolly gona take some time I need to get decent rims too hehe. So ur 8th gen was bogging down? or having mechanical issues already? even after u put all those aftermarket stuff on??

Even better than stock springs! I really wanted to get flashpro but someone told me that dealers can still find out if the ecu was flashed. Full race is good, i just dont like to be bothered by getting pulled over, lotsa popos in this joint lol. so i opt for the subtle q300. But thats prolly gona take some time I need to get decent rims too hehe. So ur 8th gen was bogging down? or having mechanical issues already? even after u put all those aftermarket stuff on??

It was just issue after issue after issue. I had some much work done that it was becoming a nightmare when something went wrong. It just became a money pit and I didn't want the headache anymore. So I'm going to build this slowly and enjoy the car first instead of building it and building. I never really got to enjoy it because it was always running then back in shop because of this or that

It was just issue after issue after issue. I had some much work done that it was becoming a nightmare when something went wrong. It just became a money pit and I didn't want the headache anymore. So I'm going to build this slowly and enjoy the car first instead of building it and building. I never really got to enjoy it because it was always running then back in shop because of this or that

I feel ur pain, thats what happened with my dc2 harsh money pit. Would you say the problems originated from the mods that you added on? or just normal wear and tear. Coz if thats the case Im just gona mildly build my 13 and not overshoot it and have headaches in the future lol

I feel ur pain, thats what happened with my dc2 harsh money pit. Would you say the problems originated from the mods that you added on? or just normal wear and tear. Coz if thats the case Im just gona mildly build my 13 and not overshoot it and have headaches in the future lol

I think combo of both! I had 98k on that car so things were starting to wear and I decided to just get rid of it before something major happens. But I would say just take your time and research and do more research. The mods were fine once I started getting power happy that's when things started to go a little crazy

98k,s not too bad, did u mod it right off the bat when u got it? Good move even though it looks like u invested a lot of flow in that car, was looking through the thread and I was like wow this guy went all out hahaha. Yea was the power increase worth it tho, gota find me a happy power medium haha so basically a conservative build. but maybe pimp it out more in the looks dept.

98k,s not too bad, did u mod it right off the bat when u got it? Good move even though it looks like u invested a lot of flow in that car, was looking through the thread and I was like wow this guy went all out hahaha. Yea was the power increase worth it tho, gota find me a happy power medium haha so basically a conservative build. but maybe pimp it out more in the looks dept.

Hell yea the power was worth it. I was hanging with vettes beating Camaro zl1 I had the record for highest M62 whp for a long while. Trust me the happy medium would be about 300whp that's a good number to be at. So a stage 2 CTE supercharge kit with a aftercooler and do anything else just intake dp and exhaust and good tune and call it a day. That's what I would recommend! I think I'm going to go that route my self and just enjoy the car

Back