Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

@323 Its not even the battery relocation. The two main problems were the clutch line breaking loose and the actual intake intake design is HORRIBLE! (Sorry prl) reason I say this is because when you line up the pipes together it basically looks like its going to slip off. Honestly this intake kit is not a clean intake install And it comes with little to crappy install guide! And you need to cut some of the wire clips to extend the positive connector. Honestly the 8th chassis is much easier then the 9th.

Last edited:
@323 Its not even the battery relocation. The two main problems were the clutch line breaking loose and the actual intake intake design is HORRIBLE! (Sorry prl) reason I say this is because when you line up the pipes together it basically looks like its going to slip off. Honestly this intake kit is not a clean intake install And it comes with little to crappy install guide! And you need to cut some of the wire clips to extend the positive connector. Honestly the 8th chassis is much easier then the 9th.

I can agree with some of that. I think I'm one of the first to have it on a 13 sedan. The wire harness is run slightly different in the front of the car due to the different front bumper. So I think that was the real problem. But for real doe, THAT CLUTCH LINE WAS A PITA! That was not easy what so ever. I got it done but again that was a royal BYTCH! But I love the sound and the look of the intake in the bay. It's so nice and shiney with good sounds and things and stuff!
I do agree you that we should have gotten some type of a install guide more than what is provided on the sure but it actually was all you kinda needed but a full guide would have been nice. Overall I would buy again if I had to. But I would have paid someone to swap that clutch line. I will never do another one of those in life lmao

I can agree with some of that. I think I'm one of the first to have it on a 13 sedan. The wire harness is run slightly different in the front of the car due to the different front bumper. So I think that was the real problem. But for real doe, THAT CLUTCH LINE WAS A PITA! That was not easy what so ever. I got it done but again that was a royal BYTCH! But I love the sound and the look of the intake in the bay. It's so nice and shiney with good sounds and things and stuff!
I do agree you that we should have gotten some type of a install guide more than what is provided on the sure but it actually was all you kinda needed but a full guide would have been nice. Overall I would buy again if I had to. But I would have paid someone to swap that clutch line. I will never do another one of those in life lmao

I didn't think the clutch line was that bad. I have small hands and forearms though. I took out the CDV at the same time. I have an RBC so I am not sure how much of a difference it is with the stock intake manifold in relation to room to maneuver.

I didn't think the clutch line was that bad. I have small hands and forearms though. I took out the CDV at the same time. I have an RBC so I am not sure how much of a difference it is with the stock intake manifold in relation to room to maneuver.
I think the PRL clutch line is different... I think it's longer and replaces more of the line then the one from P2R... but I might be mistaken

Room to maneuver wasn't the issue see:

e2ymu5a3.jpg

It was this little mofo :

du6emusy.jpg

That was the PITA! It took me about 2 1/2 hours to break it loose.

But another issues is my front support bracket I believe is different than the 12s so the wires out clipped in different spots it was a crazy installed. But it's done and I'm happy! But it was for sure HELL and not easy but again I believe I'm first the 13 sedan with the Intake so now we know it's harder on those than the 12s

I think the PRL clutch line is different... I think it's longer and replaces more of the line then the one from P2R... but I might be mistaken

Yea it does the PRL one replaces just about all the hard line. Only thing left is the hard line that runs from the CMC to the new SS LINE

Looks like this
gu2u9y2y.jpg

If you look at the pic with the battery tray it replaces the hard line right next to which runs all the way to the frame

Room to maneuver wasn't the issue see:

e2ymu5a3.jpg

It was this little mofo :

du6emusy.jpg

That was the PITA! It took me about 2 1/2 hours to break it loose.

But another issues is my front support bracket I believe is different than the 12s so the wires out clipped in different spots it was a crazy installed. But it's done and I'm happy! But it was for sure HELL and not easy but again I believe I'm first the 13 sedan with the Intake so now we know it's harder on those than the 12s

You couldn't break it loose while it was still in the bracket connected to the wheel well?

Hell naw! We tried that. I had to get my superman vise grips and a 10mm and all the man juice I had left and twist opposite ways of each other and it finally pop loose. It was seriously over tighten from the factory.

I was a bit concerned at first, but it eventually popped loose. A lot harder than I was expecting it to be.

Exactly! I got the slave off really fast! But it was for sure a lot harder than I was expecting.

My frustration came with the damn retainer for the CDV. Took about an hour. Fumbled with it for a while and jabbed myself with a pick as well as breaking one. Finally went over to the neighbors and we managed to get the bastard out.

My frustration came with the damn retainer for the CDV. Took about an hour. Fumbled with it for a while and jabbed myself with a pick as well as breaking one. Finally went over to the neighbors and we managed to get the bastard out.

You know I haven't had any issue with my CDV at all. But I have heard that it makes a difference for a lot. Could you tell a difference?

You know I haven't had any issue with my CDV at all. But I have heard that it makes a difference for a lot. Could you tell a difference?

Absolutely! Engagement point is now consistent. No longer feels like I suck at shifting every once in a while all of a sudden. (been driving manual cars and motorcycles for 15 years)

Absolutely! Engagement point is now consistent. No longer feels like I suck at shifting every once in a while all of a sudden. (been driving manual cars and motorcycles for 15 years)

I know what you mean. It has only done something like to me one time. But never again. I might take it out when I install the blower

Boy are you guys in store for some clips ( racing, intake sound, etc and etc) uploading now. All ima say---------------> VTEC KICKED IN YO!!!!

Also my full race catless Downpipe has finally shipped out! :woot: :rockwoot: :excited:

Last edited:
Back