Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Cause apparently they're "ugly" and people are hating on them.. Yeah I think they're clean I don't need anything super flashy or anything. He wants me to buy Nouhs rpf1's
well it comes down to you....going with nouhs wheels you will be lower for sure. also the offset isn't the greatest. if they were +35 then yea but +45 isn't where it is at all...... that just my opinion...I like your wheels I think you just need slightly wider tires to make the rim sit inside of the tire if you get what im trying to say

well it comes down to you....going with nouhs wheels you will be lower for sure. also the offset isn't the greatest. if they were +35 then yea but +45 isn't where it is at all...... that just my opinion...I like your wheels I think you just need slightly wider tires to make the rim sit inside of the tire if you get what im trying to say
Yeah I know, I'm test fitting them later today to see how it looks and what not. I with it was a 35 offset so it would be flush

Yeah I know, I'm test fitting them later today to see how it looks and what not. I with it was a 35 offset so it would be flush

well hopefully it doesn't hit the strut or rub the strut. you will most likely need a spacer which to me defeats the purpose.... but again they are nice wheels for sure.....what are you going to do with the works?

well hopefully it doesn't hit the strut or rub the strut. you will most likely need a spacer which to me defeats the purpose.... but again they are nice wheels for sure.....what are you going to do with the works?

I don't even know anymore lol... I don't want to run spacers though. That I'm not sure about either. I have the money to spend on his wheels but that's not where I want that money to go at this point in time

pyzahuju.jpg

Gave Betty a nice car wash! She really needed it!

Back