>>Biggest Sale EVER on XenonDepot HID Kits!<<

Just a reminder the FREE UPGRADE to 2nd day air shipping on HID kits to the lower 48 states won't last long! Don't miss out... if you order your kit now you can have it before the end of the week! Use your forum coupon code and save an extra $25 off your XenonDepot HID kit too!

John

There has never been a better time to upgrade your vehicle's lighting with a XenonDepot HID kit than now. Prices have never been lower and if you are in the lower 48 states you'll get a free upgrade to 2 day air shipping for a limited time. Our kits are plug and play so installation is easy and HID's yield 2-3 times the light output of your factory halogen bulbs and are more energy efficient. Using your forum coupon code will also save you an extra $25 off each kit!

John

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed and tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Don't miss out on your chance to get a free upgrade to 2nd day air shipping on your XenonDepot HID kit. This offer applies to all kits shipped to the lower 48 states but won't last long as it is for a limited time! Be sure to use your forum coupon code to save an extra $25 off each kit too!

John

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed and tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Check out this awesome Lexus IS! It has a XenonDepot Xtreme HID kit w/Philips bulbs installed in the fogs:

14624E20-C00F-4604-B883-3189ABC16117_zpsbv00fhdw.jpg

Use your forum coupon code to save an extra $25 off your kit and get free shipping to the lower 48 states and Canada on all HID kits.

John

A XenonDepot Volt or Xtreme HID kit will take your vehicle's lighting to the next level. HID is up to 3x brighter than halogen! You will be amazed! Prices on our kits have never been lower and the forum coupon codes will save you even more. Get an extra $25 off each kit by entering coupon code "9THCIVIC" at checkout. All HID kits shipping to the lower 48 states and Canada also qualify for free shipping!

John

Prices have never been lower on XenonDepot Xtreme and Volt HID kits. Our kits are all plug and play for easy installation. HID is 2-3 times brighter than halogen and your vehicle will look better too. Be sure to use your forum coupon to save an extra $25 off each kit and get free shipping to the lower 48 states and Canada on all HID kits.

John

Happy Friday Everyone!

Get the lowest price ever on all XenonDepot HID kits for a limited time!

Additionally use coupon code "9thcivic" to get an extra $25 off the Xtreme HID kit or the Volt HID kit. Plus get a FREE UPGRADE to 2nd day air shipping on all HID kits shipping to the lower 48 states.

Xtreme HID kit Features:

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for your support.
Danny

A XenonDepot Volt or Xtreme HID kit will transform the look of your vehicle at night while making it much easier to see at night. Prices have never been lower. Be sure to use your forum coupon code "9THCIVIC" to save an extra $25 off each HID kit in addition to our already low prices. Get free shipping on all HID kits shipped to the lower 48 states and Canada!

John

Happy Friday Everyone,

There has never been a better time to get a XenonDepot HID kit. They have never been priced lower. Now is the time to take advantage of these low prices. You can use your forum coupon code "9THCIVIC" to save an extra $25 off each HID kit for even more savings. All HID kits shipped to the contiguous 48 states and Canada will also get free shipping. Have a great weekend!

John

Hope everyone is having a great week. There has never been a better time to upgrade your vehicle with a XenonDepot HID kit than now. Prices have never been lower and you can save even more by using your forum coupon code to get an extra $25 off each kit. Our kits are plug and play so installation is quick and simple - anyone can do it. You will be amazed at the difference, both in the looks of your vehicle at night and the amount of light output. You can also get free shipping in the contiguous 48 states and Canada on all XenonDepot HID kits! Go to KBcarstuff.com and start shopping now.

John

Hi Everyone,

Hope your Monday is going well! All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been shipped. Don't forget in addition to our already low prices, using coupon code "9THCIVIC" at checkout will save you an extra $25 off your kit. All XenonDepot HID kit orders shipping to the contiguous 48 states and Canada also qualify for free shipping. You will be amazed at what you been missing! HID is 2-3 times brighter than your factory halogen lights and will make your car look great at night too.

John

Hope you are having an enjoyable Thursday! XenonDepot HID kits have never been priced lower. Now is the time to upgrade your vehicle's lighting to HID. It is 2-3 times brighter than halogen and also looks great. See what you've been missing! We offer a variety of color temperatures so you can accomplish exactly the look you want. You can use your forum coupon code in addition to these already low prices to save an extra $25 off each kit. All HID kits shipped to the contiguous 48 states qualify for free 2nd day air shipping for a limited time.

John

Make sure to use your forum coupon code "9thcivic" to get an extra $25 off each HID kit! Also
all Xtreme HID Kits and Volt HID Kits shipped to the contiguous 48 states qualify for FREE 2nd day air shipping for a limited time.

Danny

I installed one of these kits on my 14 Si sedan yesterday... I have used a lot of HID kits on other vehicles and this was by far the nicest I have dealt with yet. All the wiring is professional and nylon sleeved for protection and a super clean look. The components are high quality and you don't have to worry about sourcing out additional relays because they are already included, it's a complete comprehensive kit. My only regret is that I didn't start using their kits earlier.

I installed one of these kits on my 14 Si sedan yesterday... I have used a lot of HID kits on other vehicles and this was by far the nicest I have dealt with yet. All the wiring is professional and nylon sleeved for protection and a super clean look. The components are high quality and you don't have to worry about sourcing out additional relays because they are already included, it's a complete comprehensive kit. My only regret is that I didn't start using their kits earlier.

Thank you for the great feedback! Would love to see the results, post a few pictures if you get the chance :)

Danny

Happy Wednesday everyone! HID is 2-3 times brighter than halogen lights. You will be amazed at the difference. Not only will you be able to see better at night, it will make your vehicle look better too. Now is a great time to upgrade your vehicle with a XenonDepot HID kit. Prices have never been lower and you can save even more by using your forum coupon code "9THCIVIC" to get an extra $25 off each kit. Get free shipping in the contiguous 48 states and Canada on all XenonDepot HID kits! Go to KBcarstuff.com and start shopping!

John

Back