>> Black Friday|Cyber Monday Sale - EVERY Product is on Sale!!<<

XenonDepot

This is it guys. You've all been waiting for this day and it's finally here. Literally EVERY item in our store is on sale - no exceptions. Expires November 26/12.

I have tried finding a complete replacement Angle Eye replacement HID kit for my 2012 Si, but your site always sends me to an explanation page about this type of light (http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Angel-Eye...hts-s/59.htm?searching=Y&RefineBy_1434=257430). I have not been able to get to a page that allows me to buy a kit. This makes me think there is not a complete replacement kit available (including the light assemblies...not looking to retrofit the existing lights). Is this true? Any help would be appreciated. Would love to give you my money...

Hi,

Angel Eye and HID kit are two different things. Are you looking to use your stock headlights and upgrade your lighting to HID or are you looking to get aftermarket angel eye headlights and purchase an HID kit to upgrade your lighting.

Is your vehicle a coupe or sedan?

Steve

it sounds like he's wanting to replace his entire headlight housings with something like you have for the 8th gen civics

4LHPCV064KS-2T.jpg

You're correct Webby. My car is leased and if I choose not to keep it, I want to be able to put it back to stock. Oh, and it's a Sedan. Thanks for your response Steve.

Christian

It's Cyber Monday! Your last chance to take advantage of these awesome savings! Literally EVERY item in our store is on sale - no exceptions.

Sale Ends Today!

Christian: Unfortunately we do not have any projector headlamps that will work in a 2012 Civic.

Steve

Thanks for looking into this Steve. I'll keeps my fingers crossed that something will come along in the future.

Thank you for your support on the board! All orders have been processed and tracking information will be provided to you as soon as possible.

Today is the FINAL DAY to save with our Black Friday|Cyber Monday Sale.

John

Back