Sold Black Friday? Cyber Monday? Whatever. It's a Yospeed SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yospeed

Every year around this time we offer our best deals of the year just in time for the holidays and this year is no exception.

This year we're offering 10% off of our brand new tow hook designs in the new firestorm red, titanium grey, and royal purple anodized finishes. We're also offering 20% off our coupe and sedan door sill garnishes for both Si and base model Civics. We're also offering our battery tie downs and billet license plate frames at 20% off so you can get a matching set!

The sale begins immediately and will last through the end of the weekend up until Monday at midnight, so be sure to take advantage of the sale while it lasts!

20-off-yospeed-honda-civic-coupe-door-sills.jpg

Coupe Door Sills: $79.95
Door Sill Garnish - 2012+ Honda Civic - Yospeed
Fitment: Coupes Only
Details:
Door sills are more commonly featured on higher end vehicles although few are as precisely designed or crafted as precisely as Yospeed door sills.

20-off-yospeed-billet-tow-hook.jpg

Rear Tow Hook: $39.95
Rear Tow Hook - Honda Civic - Yospeed
Fitment: All Civics
Details:
Tow hooks provide a solution to those searching for an easy way to quickly and easily tow their vehicles while avoiding damage to the rear bumper area.

20-off-yospeed-honda-civic-door-sills.jpg

Sedan Door Sills: $79.95
Door Sill Garnish - 2012+ Honda Civic Sedan - Yospeed
Fitment: Sedans Only
Details:
Door sills are more commonly featured on higher end vehicles although few are as precisely designed or crafted as precisely as Yospeed door sills.

20-off-yospeed-honda-civic-battery-tie-downs.jpg

Battery Tie Downs: $15.95
Battery Tie Down - 2012+ Honda Civic - Yospeed
Details:
Spice up your engine bay with a Yospeed battery tie down. Both Shocker and standard tie downs exceed OEM quality and maintain a clean, customized appearance. Designed for factory sized batteries only.

20-off-yospeed-license-plate-frames.jpg

Billet Plate Frames:
License Plate Frame - Billet Machined Aluminum Plate - Yospeed
Details:
Give a complete and finished look by adding a billet license plate surround to your Honda Civic, Si, Accord, or otherwise. Mounting hardware included with each plate frame. Frames are designed to fit all US and Canadian plates, however not all states/provinces allow frames on public roads.

Make it yours, personalize the engraving!
We will still be offering personalization during the sale, so if you want one of the items above with your name, 8thcivic username, car club, personal company logo, or otherwise engraved onto them, we can accommodate you! Just shoot an e-mail over to davidyonehara@yospeed.com with your engraving idea and what item you'd like to have personalized and we'll get back to you!
As always feel free to post up any questions you may have about our products or the sale.

The license plate frame is a quality piece. I've had mine (Custom engraved) on the front for the longest time and not even a single scratch is shown.

Yeah, the powder coat is pretty tough. I had my first plate ran over (I didn't tighten the bolts and it flew off onto a freeway) and when I recovered it, it didn't have any markings on the side facing the tires. The side facing the concrete wasn't so lucky, though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back