body shop having trouble installing hfp sideskirt

hotsauce61488

My body shop I use says the skirts on my 2012 civic si are not lining up like it should. They installed the front and rear lip with ease, but I confirmed with honda its the right part, has anyone had problems installing the side skirts? He has the suspension on and everything but this is causing a.problem

Any input would be helpful,.obviously it has to be my body shop, no? They only make one side skirt for the 2012

The side skirts are specifically for coupes.

Did they cut the undercoats? The side skirt DIY vid is below:

Yes I have a coupe dar dar and im not sure im checking out the car tomoro its been there since monday, im very stressed out about this, he saying he could.make it fit but thats " more work aka more $.. I.told him its oem honda it shouldent need all this custom work

Did your kit come with instructions for the body shop to follow? It would not be right if you get overcharged because they 'are having trouble' installing the side skirts.

he said it didnt have instructions, he also said he would call me before installing any thing to talk prices, but he did the work.w out calling first. Either way thata not.important, can you guys.confirm they.only made.one side.skirt for the si.coupe 2012( hfp) Iddon't see how he is saying its.not even close to lining.up, he said the rear where.it.meets the fender is way off( something along those lines) hard to understand over.phone

The HFP body kit is only exclusive to the 2012+ Civic (Si or non-Si) Coupes. He's probably saying it's off bc he probably did not cut the undercoats. Try to send him the vid I posted here. And I'll try to look up to see where I can find info that the HFP aero body kits and only for the Civic coupes. I'll tag CollegeHillsHonda too.

Back