Bone stock and off to the track

jas86

Ill be at the track tonight havent been there in about 4 years, well see how i do, i have a 14 si only mod is its on lowering springs. Anyone have their stock times?

Reactions: Nix
time 15.5
rt.853
@90. something mph
crappy burn out all stock

the track was raceway park Englishtown nj idk the elevation but I do know the other track called atco raceway is where you go when you want to go fast

I did 16.2 for my best run
didnt heat up the tires launched about 4k power shifted thru the run
there was an intake header exhaust 8th gen running 16.5s all night

I went with my bro in his 8th gen when he first got it he went 14.2 and his wife went 14.6

dang ! Every time I see the work track in the title I think road course, not the drag strip. I guess I'm the only one that called it the strip.

where is there even a road course that can be run? I live in NY and there's nowhere I can think of, I want to run a road course so badly.

Lime Rock Park in CT or Watkins Glen in upstate NY are probably the closest.

dang ! Every time I see the work track in the title I think road course, not the drag strip. I guess I'm the only one that called it the strip.

Same here. Also when noobs post their times it makes me feel like I own a Prius.:hiding:

Lime Rock Park in CT or Watkins Glen in upstate NY are probably the closest.

watkins glen doesn't do any races with stock cars. All they do is a 'ride the glen' where you follow a pace car that doesn't go over 55. SCCA holds their finals there, but that's some serious roll bar tuner paint trading stuff that I can't get into with my Si.

That's not entirely true. I know @MarkA was hitting some track sessions at the Glen. I don't recall which group he was tracking with though.

Back