bright led kits under car that look better then neon

Tony-si

Van Nuys, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
Are there any cool kits for our cars? i would like to have purple under the car. thanks all

Be careful with local law enforcement. Most areas it's illegal and you will get a ticket if they are on while moving.

blue and red are illegal in california. A lot of the underglow stuff can be setup to change based on the music/beat which is also illegal.

california law pertaining to lights and colors -

A person shall not display a flashing or steady burning red or blue warning light on an off-highway motor vehicle except as permitted by Section 21055 or when an extreme hazard exists.

Flashing lights are prohibited on vehicles except as otherwise permitted.

(3) An illuminating device, as permitted under Section 24255, shall emit radiation predominantly in the infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum. Any incidental visible light projecting to the front of the vehicle shall be predominantly yellow to white. Any incidental visible light projecting to the rear of the vehicle shall be predominantly red. Any incidental visible light from an illuminating device, as permitted under Section 24255, shall not resemble any other required or permitted lighting device or official traffic control device.

(a) Any vehicle may be equipped with a lamp or device on the exterior of the vehicle that emits a diffused nonglaring light of not more than 0.05 candela per square inch of area.

(b) Any diffused nonglaring light shall not display red to the front, but may display other colors. A diffused nonglaring light shall not resemble nor be installed within 12 inches or in such position as to interfere with the visibility or effectiveness of any required lamp, reflector, or other device upon the vehicle.

(c) A diffused nonglaring lamp or device, other than a display sign authorized by subdivision (d), shall be limited in size to an area of 720 square inches and where any lease, rental, or donation is involved the installation of the lamp or device shall be limited to those vehicles operated either primarily within business or residential districts or municipalities, or between business districts, residential districts, and municipalities in close proximity.

(.05 candelas) per (square inch) = 77.5 lux

to be legal, it'd have to be that brightness ^ or less, and it'd technically have to be any color but red towards the front of the car.

blue and red are illegal in california. A lot of the underglow stuff can be setup to change based on the music/beat which is also illegal.

california law pertaining to lights and colors -

A person shall not display a flashing or steady burning red or blue warning light on an off-highway motor vehicle except as permitted by Section 21055 or when an extreme hazard exists.

to be legal, it'd have to be that brightness ^ or less, and it'd technically have to be any color but red towards the front of the car.

i want purple not bue and red lol

i want purple not bue and red lol
I didn't say you wanted any specific color. I wanted you to be aware that certain colors aren't allowed. I think red is the only color I've seen people do here.

LKpPOJB.jpg

j35LxEL.jpg

I've had my interior kit for a few years and they are always on when the car is on. No problems so far. Plus I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for.

Back