Buick Projectors Work?

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
I saw this car today and really like the blue rings around the projector housings. I don't know much at all about projectors. Would theses fit our headlights? The car is a Buick Verano. 2012? 2013?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg

From the 2nd pic they look pretty enormous in size. The best bet would probably be getting a ccfl ring around the projector in blue. Something like -

cqesRju.jpg

then it'd fit around the projector lens itself like below...

a1hMm8Q.jpg

From the 2nd pic they look pretty enormous in size. The best bet would probably be getting a ccfl ring around the projector in blue. Something like -

cqesRju.jpg

then it'd fit around the projector lens itself like below...

a1hMm8Q.jpg
Oooooooooo! That looks nice.
A Little on the ricey side though. Those blue rings on that Buick look stock and classy.

or here you go - this is @Nix 's ride

"I feel like LED strips are getting played out, but at least no one I see has blue......
RX330's w/color mod lenses, gatling shrouds."

editpreviewj.jpg

Ooooh I think that blue rings would look goooooood Pauly! Im all for it, rice or not haha

Yeah, just make sure you have them on a separate switch so you don't get in trouble with the po-po. Depending on how much attention they pay to that sort of thing. I've seen a few newer cars with that blue chrome ring on their projectors. I think it's just a painted shroud. I have not seen one that lights up yet though. I think the insight has something similar.

You could always just paint whatever shroud you like in that blue chrome color.

Honda insight:

112_0901_18z+2010_honda_insight+headlight.jpg

Back