Bye Guys!

I'm actually going 15 mins away at Marine Corps Recuit Depot San Diego. It'll probably get to me that my family is so close
I went to the Navy boot camp in SD back in 1962, still remember my instructors name ... Mc Coy........ least you won't be in that boot camp on the Right Coast this time of year(hot as ---- here(try to remember that when you're doing gridiron work outs.... IT Could Be Worse .......

Have you been running and working out?

Yeah just the run isnt strong for me. I max out on 20 pullups and usually do around 100 crunches but my run is slowww

Yeah just the run isnt strong for me. I max out on 20 pullups and usually do around 100 crunches but my run is slowww
As long as you've been doing something, you don't want to start off out of shape(I'm sure you know that).

Here's something to remember as well, every boot camp instructor goes though a "Instructors boot camp" of their own just to be an instructor and it is harder than the one you'll go through....... if you can keep that in the back of your mind during the time you may feel like he's giving you(and your men) a hard time, it may help to deal with it.
http://voices.yahoo.com/marine-corps-boot-camp-review-drill-instructors-8318033.html

Last edited:
At least you're not going to alabama or louisiana in the middle of summer! Skeeters & snakes & heat & humidity....

I did my basic in ft benning ga in summer 3 years ago. It was a record heat year. Not fun, plus the ac was broken in our bay until the last week.

Back