Cab Ride In China - must see to believe

I don't know if I would take my money back or tip him for keeping me alive.

Looked like the only ones in danger were the pedestrians......... Though it would not make sleeping too easy if he hit one.

Scary cab ride in Israel..... Beat to hell Peugot, doing 100+ in the city just when people are starting to drive to work. I did make it to the airport in like 30 mins instead on 1+ hour....

This time from the middle east ... skip to min 4
At least no pedestrians in danger, except all the other cars on the road...

Once saw a video of driving in Africa, cannot find it, but basically it was driving through crowds of people on both sides at insane speeds and apparently it is a daily thing.

Lots of crazy traffic (and some crazy people) out there.

I think the fact that pedestrians are clearly j-walking is more dangerous than this car traveling 20 mph on the road like he does. Not saying his behavior is condoned -- by no means is it. But, a pedestrian has no countermeasure / safety mechanism to alleviate the impact from a car. J-walking is stupid when there's so much traffic.

Actually all are playing with their lives but the sad truth is it is a fact of life. Everybody is in a hurry everybody is on their own. Pedestrians do even crazier stuff not always caught on camera.

Here is how to cross street in India :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRnx03QPIzg

Back