Camber Arms

Those ebay arms actually look half decent. 7075 grade aluminum (I've seen inferior) and even though they don't adjust when locked to the knuckle (like my gen 1 arms) I feel a little better about fewer parts and fewer things that could potentially go wrong. It'll just take more patience adjusting them but how often do you change your wheel/ride height? I mean, useless you're on coils and track...

Those ebay arms actually look half decent. 7075 grade aluminum (I've seen inferior) and even though they don't adjust when locked to the knuckle (like my gen 1 arms) I feel a little better about fewer parts and fewer things that could potentially go wrong. It'll just take more patience adjusting them but how often do you change your wheel/ride height? I mean, useless you're on coils and track...
yeah. i feel better going with Skunk2's :)
they are holding you car up after all would hate to ruin $2300 wheels because i cheaped out $150 lol

Just 2 arms for the rear. The front uses camber bolts, which are just two bolts with offset cams. They can be had for $30 or less. But you may not even need them.

Back