Camber bolt in slotted hole

Danny Hsu

Quick question, the Buddy Club N+ has a slotted top hole in the front strut. Can you put a camber bolt there?

I've read since the hole is slotted, a camber bolt will act the same as an OEM bolt plus a camber bolt in a slotted hole can slip?

I think the slotted hole is so you can adjust camber without a camber bolt. Just loosen the OEM bolt and slide to where you want it.

I think the slotted hole is so you can adjust camber without a camber bolt. Just loosen the OEM bolt and slide to where you want it.
True, but if I wanted more camber, should a camber go there? Or is installing it in the bottom hole a better option?

I would do the bottom hole with a camber bolt and slide the top. If thats not enough then try a camber bolt in the slotted one. It might be worth shooting an email to Buddy Club and see what they say also. I'm not super familiar with their products.

I believe it allows for 2.5 degrees of camber with that slot. You're trying to go over that in the front?

You can do both holes, but that causes the car to use smaller diameter bolt which can be a risk.

Back