Came from 8th civic....

bp517

Pittsburgh,PA
Vehicle Model
R18 Civc
Body Style
Sedan
image.jpg Hello everyone. My name is Brandon, I use to own a 2008 Honda civic si sedan. Sold it a year ago and picked up a Mini Paceman JCW. 2 doors was not working with have a kid so I traded it on a 2012 Honda civic ex about a month ago. Glad to be back in a Honda. I missed it very much. Even though the ex is nothing like my si or the JCW it's still a Honda and that's all that counts for me. I've owned lots of different cars and always see myself coming back to Hondas. I just love them. I just lowered the car and put my wheels on. I plan on just doing a couple more minor things to the car like tint, front lip, and window visors. Here's a crappy cell phone pic.

welcome welcome. Any pics of your 8th? Did you have the same username there?

Thanks everyone. @Ehtesham I did have the same user name on the 8th. @ webby I did have pics of the 8th si on my other phone however I believe that my 1 year son threw the phone on the garbage can with out me or my wife knowing, so I hoping that I backed them up on my computer. So plans up the road are going to be a front lip, window tint, and window visors. It's a r18 auto so I'm not going crazy with it.

Thanks everyone. @Ehtesham I did have the same user name on the 8th. @ webby I did have pics of the 8th si on my other phone however I believe that my 1 year son threw the phone on the garbage can with out me or my wife knowing, so I hoping that I backed them up on my computer. So plans up the road are going to be a front lip, window tint, and window visors. It's a r18 auto so I'm not going crazy with it.
Kids do that :)

Back