Can i trade in my ...

I traded my 12 EX for a 12 Si about 6 months into payments and haven't looked back. My payment went up almost $50/month and insurance stayed the same. I really don't notice much difference in my gas bill, although it has gone up slightly. I never regret my decision and enjoy the SI wayyyyy more than the EX. It wasnt the best financial move, but I would rather pay a monthly payment on a car I really love rather than on one I just really like.

just do it!!!!

nike_corporate_company_mission_vision_values_statement_history_founders_facts_headquarters.jpg

I traded my 12 EX for a 12 Si about 6 months into payments and haven't looked back. My payment went up almost $50/month and insurance stayed the same. I really don't notice much difference in my gas bill, although it has gone up slightly. I never regret my decision and enjoy the SI wayyyyy more than the EX. It wasnt the best financial move, but I would rather pay a monthly payment on a car I really love rather than on one I just really like.

I agree. Even if it might be a dumb idea, do what you think is best for you. Upgrading to an Si might be cost a bit more in insurance, payments and gas, but if that's what you want, then do it.

I don't believe in keeping a car that you don't like. Your car defines you, you should get what you want. Just make sure it isn't an impulse buy and don't let anyone else make the decision for you.

Just for the record.... All I'm saying is to take into account what "ALL" the cost will be if you decide to upgrade, call the insurance company before you buy(all these ppl that said they didn't have a problem, could be older and/or have a clean driving record, etc., as opposed to being under 20 or whatever).
I'm not saying don't do it, just know if you can afford it, before it's done......

Back