Carbon fiber visor for COUPES

Hmmmmm. For being the exact same size it's pretty different

eha4u8yq.jpg

Well the problem is obviously that you have defective tape measure! I'm surprised that don guy is being so difficult about it. It sounds like all they did was compare part numbers, maybe just the last digits and not the whole thing, and start selling it as fitting the 2012+.

So I just fought with the owner on the phone. They refuse to admit they are wrong. And refuse to refund me

That's ridiculous. You paid almost $200 for a part that doesn't fit your car...

So I just fought with the owner on the phone. They refuse to admit they are wrong. And refuse to refund me
Time to call the credit card company if they're blowing you off.
That's the whole point to a cc company. Let them fight it & credit your balance. It may take a while for everything to be 100% resolved, but most will immediately credit your bill while it is under investigation.

love in their return policy "if any merchandise purchased through this web site does not meet your expectations"

Listen up folks..... There isn't a rear window spoiler out yet for the coupe!!!!!!! All that time wasted, they will come out in 2-3 years I'm sure, but as of now ..... Zero!!!! Another win for the coupe!!!!

False advertising preying on us coupe owners, obviously a pos was sent

Listen up folks..... There isn't a rear window spoiler out yet for the coupe!!!!!!! All that time wasted, they will come out in 2-3 years I'm sure, but as of now ..... Zero!!!! Another win for the coupe!!!!
there is one on ebay i dont have time to link it atm but i will later.

got it its 80 and comes painted. i wanna say there is a thread here about it and i know someone on the other forum has it

^ I have that visor and it fits perfect on my coupe and the paint was exact. Of course it's not a big one that stands out like the CB ones but until they come out with one it works and I had it on for almost a year now
udy7agyb.jpg

I saw the small one, I'm looking for the big one like everyone has on there sedans...

Back