Changing FG4 fog light bulbs

Jake Trashansky

Long Island, New York
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I need some help here gang. I'm having a load of trouble getting my fog light bezels out so I can replace the bulbs. The only videos I've found deal with sedans or LX's. If anybody can help me change the bulbs on my si coupe I would appreciate it. Thanks!

I need some help here gang. I'm having a load of trouble getting my fog light bezels out so I can replace the bulbs. The only videos I've found deal with sedans or LX's. If anybody can help me change the bulbs on my si coupe I would appreciate it. Thanks!

There is a single screw on the front of the housing. Remove it and the entire housing will pop right out.

I removed the screw but the housing was giving me a hell of a time coming out. Eventually I gave up fearing that I might break a clip or something

Pull on it from the outside (of the car). It should pop out. Of course, due to winter grime and such, you way want to grab a plastic pry tool. The only thing that holds it in place is the screw and a tab towards the inside edge. If you are still having problems, you can take the shroud off from underneath the bumper and reach the back of the fog lights.

I removed the screw but the housing was giving me a hell of a time coming out. Eventually I gave up fearing that I might break a clip or something

Agreed. It's scary to pull this car apart because of the clips. But just work at it and it'll come free. Jiggle and pull.

Reactions: Nix
Back