changing wallpaper on clock on navigation 2013

Tony-si

Van Nuys, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
i see videos on changing the wallpaper on the i-mid but can you do it with the clock in the navi dash unit for the clock? There are only 3 choices.

If so then the second half of this video shows how

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0AnCAEDZpw

I'm pretty sure that if you have navi, that you can only change that wallpaper, you can't change the i-mid wallpaper.

imid.jpg

Hi. Yes you can i have as you can see... but that video is for a 2014 not 2013

Ah yes my bad. I assumed they'd be the same but now that I think about it the 2013 navigation isn't the touchscreen one is it?

Ah yes my bad. I assumed they'd be the same but now that I think about it the 2013 navigation isn't the touchscreen one is it?
yes it is. i can see the option to select but cant find a way to use the one i got.

its cool some one will know.

I have a 2014 WITHOUT Navi and it works like the video says. You can change the background image of the clock on the touchscreen (for the clock display) but NOT the background of the I-Mid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2014 WITHOUT Navi and it works like the video says. You can change the background image of the clock on the touchscreen (for the clock display) but NOT the background of the I-Mid.

but im talking about a 2013 with navi

Back