civic si lowering springs.

iqeyao.jpg

ahh from the pics, you're the owner with the road magnets? A few pics were posted in another thread - if that's you

how do you like them?

(edit - beat me to posting pics)

thee perfect there stiff good for the turning and handling i tested them out doing 129 at a open airbase doing lke 129 tops and it turns smooth

what springs off an 8th gen did you use>?

You should use the rear upper spring isolator (rubber) from the 8th Civic on your 9th Civic if you install 8th Civic springs. If you notice in the picture above, the upper spring diameter is too big for the perch, and the 8th Civic isolator fixes that....and is cheap. Find it at our local or online dealer for just a few bucks.

Chris

Found out on 9thgencivic that BC Racing is looking for a test car in the Orlando, Fl area, just an FYI for everyone...

hey papi fly----so the 8th springs fit and work with no problems? even using the 9th gen top rubber piece worked also? so would coilovers (not full coilovers) work on our car?

hey papi fly----so the 8th springs fit and work with no problems? even using the 9th gen top rubber piece worked also? so would coilovers (not full coilovers) work on our car?
I personally didn't use rubber pieces at first I only used the 9th one for top and it was only making noises on hard potholes but besides that it was good , you CAN'T use the 9th bottom one , but you CAN use the top 9th if you take the time to sit spring properly on rubber without it rubbing on the chassis

Sent from Flyy Network.

I'm about to order a set of road magnet springs for my 2012 Si coupe...I'll post a picture as soon as they're mounted...

Awesome, you may be the first coupe on those!

Yea I'll probably be selling them as soon as redshiftchris has a set of coilovers available but they'll work for now. I think they look pretty good on that grey sedan.

redshift has coilovers - someone is having a set installed on wed

Back