Clear bra?

wbarraza

Not sure if there is a post about this, but I was wondering if any of you guys have a clear bra on your civics and if you would recommend it . I commute everyday so I am considering it to avoid getting a bunch of rock chips on my car.

Jasonandre has a clearbra on his car, and the 9thcivic store will be offering them for sale as well (probably by monday). He has a diy, as he applied the film himself, and had amazing results.

Jasonandre has a clearbra on his car, and the 9thcivic store will be offering them for sale as well (probably by monday). He has a diy, as he applied the film himself, and had amazing results.
ahh okay sweet ill search for the diy. thanks!

I highly highly highly recommend it and it wasn't difficult at all. It has already saved me from one nasty rock on the hood.
I haven't posted the DIY yet, but I'll provide the link here as soon as I do.

I also have a clear bra on my car. I got lucky though, because the car I purchased was a show room demonstration model for the clear bra product, so it was already applied and ready to go when I got the car. While I can't say first hand how difficult it is to apply yourself, I can say that it is well worth it.

Back