Clutch kits for si

scottwhi1

Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Someone brought up clutches in the Turbo section. Does anyone make a clutch kit for the 9 th Gen.? Or are they the same for last year. ,? I seen the fox marketing car said competition stage 4 .maybe get one put on now and break it in before the Turbo comes out.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

I sent Jon. @ full-race a email asking.
He said he THINKS maybe a 06+ clutch. I called my local Honda dealer. Never talked to the parts dept before there but think the guy I talked to was rude. Asked him about 2012 clutch. After a little bit of him bitching about me not wanting to buy the parts but just info about them. He told me this is a year specific clutch and this clutch match no other Honda or Acura application. Then I emailed Mugsy's to ask them. Since they did the build for fox marketing. Maybe here something from them soon.
Gives me something to do while I wait .

:confused:

So I been looking and looking none yet. I emailed a couple places. Exedyusa is the only response so far.

Scott,

We currently do not offer any clutch kits for this vehicle at this time. We are currently in development for this vehicle, but I do not have any information on what type of kits or what their torque holding capacity will be.

Sincerely,

Steve Kaminski

Technical Coordinator

Got a email back from clutch masters today.

Hello Scott,

I am not 100% sure on the 2012 K24 clutch kit. If you like you can send me your OEM clutch unit and ill be able to make you a clutch kit to handle that amount of power.

Thank you,

Kevin Gomez
Clutch Masters

Anybody closer I am in middle Tennessee.
Maybe take it in .
might be better
Or I guess I can ship mine in like a week or two.
There address

267 E Valley Blvd
Rialto CA, 92376

they want you to ship your clutch?? You don't need to drive your car for a while?

Makes no sense at all, they should be able to get a hold of a stock clutch themselves, instead of senseless downtime unless you burned yours up already..

Well I don't want to ship my clutch.
Just thought it would speed up someone making them.

They can buy one directly from honda.. I posted the parts link earlier in this thread. It doesn't really make sense that they want someone to ship them a clutch (except it saves them from buying one)

Email back from competition clutch

I have not had one in a car personally but I have heard of our vendors installing out kit for the earlier Sis without issue. (8037-XXXX)

Dominic Warranty/Tech Competition Clutch, Inc P: 1-800-809-6598 F: 770.388.7385 www.competitionclutch.com Fan us on FaceBook!

I emailed full race last night and asked about what clutches are available foe the 9th Gen, they told me they will find out for me and should be getting back to me shortly.

Email back from competition clutch

I have not had one in a car personally but I have heard of our vendors installing out kit for the earlier Sis without issue. (8037-XXXX)

Dominic Warranty/Tech Competition Clutch, Inc P: 1-800-809-6598 F: 770.388.7385 www.competitionclutch.com Fan us on FaceBook!

Just seen they updated there web site
http://competitionclutch.com/

They have stage 2,4,5

My phone was messed up yesterday. What I was saying .
They have them listed to fit the 2012 now. But they say you have to use the stock flywheel.

Its the only application listed under 2012 year

Back