coilovers

derek smith

just got a 2013 si. lookin for coilovers what you guys think are the bestt price doesnt really matter

ight thanks now do they have a site or just anywhere u can find them new to this 9th had an 8th reg civic

Best for low? or best for track/performance?

Custom Moton setup? $6k?

Last edited:
There are sponsors here that sell them. Shoot them a pm.

People do seem to like the N+. I don't know how the ride is but they went the lowest I believe on the 8th gens. Give em a shot. I think you'll be happy with those.

Last edited:
a
People do seem to like the N+. I don't know how the ride is but they went the lowest I believe on the 8th gens. Give em a shot. I think you'll be happy with those.
alright thanks for the help :)

The N+ are pretty good for track as well, unless you go super low. Lol.

It seems like the N+ that wesellcarparts is selling isn't for the Si though.

We sell all major brands. BC Racing has been best seller for us so far and for the custom spring rates at no extra charge, I feel this is best option for our customers.

http://www.wesellcarparts.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=9655

As far as Buddy Club - correct, their rear mounts have 2 issues; hoping 4 to 6 weeks for updated mounts
1 - They do not fit SI
2 - If you have Non SI, Rear cannot be adjusted (Max drop at moment)

I'd have to say my personal recommendation for coilovers, in general, is the Buddy Club N+. We've simply never had an unsatisfied customer with those. However, as WSCP mentioned, Buddy Club does not yet make a coilover system for the 2012+ Si.

My second choice, based on my experience and feedback from customers, would be the D2 Racing coilovers. We've sold a ton for the 2012+ Si and non-Si, and customers are very happy with them. Plus, the D2 system saves you a good amount of money over the Buddy Clubs. Here's the link for more information on the feature set of the D2 Coilovers: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-69_80/product-974/index.html

Last edited:
Back