Color bar each side of speedo

zadfz

When we drive there are color bar that change depending on our driving. Is there a way to get it color uniform ?

There's an owners manual that comes with the car, that will show you step by step how to use your imid....... There are a lot of things you can personalize with imid..........It's worth a look........
Welcome!

I remember it being difficult to find. It's in there somewhere. I can't remember which category it was under.

I think this should show where to look in iMid. Fuel efficiency backlight.

2b38be5a4703331ac0b8dd293be1aa29.jpg

If you have an SI its just always red cuz there is not great gas mileage to be had....hahaha but I want the color changing dash! I think its really cool

Ya, it's a funny thing. I love blue so much so I changed the display to have only blue, but the display became visually less interesting. Switched it back. Prefer the gimmicky disco lights. :D

haha exactly! I had never driven an EX before until the other day, a friend of mine has a 2012, And I was like woah....I love your dash its cooler than the si one (besides the vtec engaging lights)

By the way... @Pauly99to17 what footwell lights did you use? I have the OEM red ones but dam you cant even see them! I assume I just need to upgrade the lights, as the wiring should be fine?
i think there's a DIY to making them brighter by drilling on to the lense that covers the bulb on the red ambient light they used a blue lense and it covers the light significantly. Check it out I'll try to post the link

Ya, it's a funny thing. I love blue so much so I changed the display to have only blue, but the display became visually less interesting. Switched it back. Prefer the gimmicky disco lights. :D

Retrofit it to change from dark blue to light blue! Eliminate that intrusive and unwanted green from the inside of your car.

Retrofit it to change from dark blue to light blue! Eliminate that intrusive and unwanted green from the inside of your car.
Love the idea. That would be perfect. Anyone ever opened up the speedometer before? I wouldn't want to be the first to try to do it. :ohnoes:

Back