cool air intake 2013 civic si

injen vs greddy cool air intake

• injen

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • greddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

robert_fg4

need some help here. i cant decide to get a greddy cool air intake or a injen i know the injens are recommend for civics or known to be the best but the price and the so told hp that the greddy cool air intakes makes, makes mw wonder which to get! if anybody has suggestions/ more info on either please help! thanks

Neither.

Neither one will show hp gains on this car. Most gains are made on the exhaust side. Also, you probably want a cold air intake, not a cool one. Unless you just meant cool looking. At which point, buy the one that comes in the color you want. A semi-warm intake setup would be the stock system. And you're better off with the stock system than either the greddy or the injen.

It's been shown that intakes on this particular car don't add anything power wise with the exception of a couple very large intakes. If you insist on buying one that's fine but just know that if you are looking for hp gains you will be wasting your money.

One intake that does show gains is the PRL intake, which requires flash pro to run. There are a couple other similar intakes but again, same situation, needs flash pro to operate correctly. And by that, Im mean actually be able to drive the car. It won't run without it and one of those massive 3"+ intakes.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Read here if you want to know more:
http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/intakes-tb-spacers.168/

Ho hum, guess he isn't coming back. Buy the more expensive one, it's better.

Reactions: 323
61373628.jpg

Never came back did he? I wonder how that mixed temp "cool" air intake worked out?

Back