corybgee's 2013 TW Si sedan

From the grave! I have a few updates to post, living in Japan but currently deployed to Afghanistan so I haven't seen my car in awhile. A buddy has a shop and did some work for me including retrofit, rear motor mount, front extended studs and tractuffs coolant bypass. I also got some te37's from Japan. Pics to follow!

Reactions: Nix
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Edit: Well this is a mess.... Guess I shouldn't try to post from an ipad..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
The coolant bypass you installed, can that be purchase in replacement of the adapter plate PRL sells when upgrading to an RBC/RRC manifold
Yes, the Manifold needs to be cut, but once done the PRL plate is not needed. That is part of the reason I got it, My PRL plate was leaking coolant.

Yes, the Manifold needs to be cut, but once done the PRL plate is not needed. That is part of the reason I got it, My PRL plate was leaking coolant.
Yea it seems as so that would be the better route, plus you can take full advantage of Thermal instake gasket

Great minds think alike. Idk if I know you but I just noticed you're in AZ which is where my car is and where I'm from.
I'm not sure if we've meet before. but back beginning of 2014 i started AZ9thGenSi which is a group that turned into a bunch of RA tards and is now called AZ9thGens. Other then that, im not sure if we've met. When will you be back state side?!

I'm not sure if we've meet before. but back beginning of 2014 i started AZ9thGenSi which is a group that turned into a bunch of RA tards and is now called AZ9thGens. Other then that, im not sure if we've met. When will you be back state side?!
I am deployed for 2 more months, And then go back to Japan for about 2-3 years.. But ill be home visiting the family probably Dec or Jan. and other times randomly.

Back