Coupe front on a sedan, yes, you read it right..

I must admit, this looks very nice.
I want to see a 90 degree side view first though. That coupe front bumper may extend further than the sedan bumper, which could throw off the aesthetics IMO.

I'd be willing to trade my sedan front for a coupe front, DBP in Chicago, but I'm willing to drive

I'm guessing the air flow will get to both cars engine bay properly????

so i gotta taffeta white coupe front with the red Honda badge, located in the mid-Missouri area, will be willing to drive and trade for sedan front of the same color.

Last edited:
A modulo front coupe sounds pretty nice or a sedan with a HFP coupe front end. Lol.

I have no idea where I though New Jersey was, but I sure as hell didn't think it was 10.5 hours away! This is why I failed Geography. And missouri is 13 hours away :(

Yep it's a pretty long drive but trust me lol hit vtec all through 95 and we can bring it down to a 10 hour drive haha. I'm not going to the dragon but I might be driving down to Florida in August, if its been confirmed that they're interchangeable and you're still interested we can definitely meet up and make it happen! Whenever I drive down to Florida I always stop and stay close to South of the Border or somewhere in SC.

Back