Coupe trade in for Sedan?

FG4 Pjay

Guam
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Im sorry i dont know where to put this thread but I want to trade in my coupe for a sedan, is this possible?
How would it work and in what condition would my car have to be?
Also would it cost me more?

Anything is possible but there are a lot of variables. The better the condition of your car the more it will be worth on a trade, how many miles you have on it, etc. . It's obviously not going to be worth the same as a brand new one, so you'll lose there.

I'd suggest going to talk to a dealer or two in your area. They will be the only ones to really give you an idea of what it will cost you to trade. It's going to cost you. It just depends on how much it's worth to you to trade.

Good luck!

:yeahthat: Listen to @andre12dbsi . He knows from experience. Went into his dealership for some service and walked out with a brand new 2013 (traded in his 2012). :D

Totally depends on miles/condition/age. If they say it's worth 17k and you owe 20k, you'll have to either pay the 3k difference, or roll that amount into the new car loan/lease whatever.

:yeahthat: Listen to @andre12dbsi . He knows from experience. Went into his dealership for some service and walked out with a brand new 2013 (traded in his 2012). :D

Yeah I really need to stay away from dealerships until I'm ready to trade.

It all just depends on what you're comfortable with losing on your current car.

Back